So much to learn. So little time. Here’s some tips to help you enjoy the day.
- Create your own day of learning. Do you want to spend the day in Torah and text study? Or maybe you prefer to take advantage of the diversity of topics and learning styles. There is no prior selection of individual sessions. All sessions are open until all seats are filled. Review the schedule and plan your day.
- Plan forward. Think ahead about logistics. What sessions do you want to attend? What room is the session in? Have a second choice ready in case the room is full.
- No one is taking attendance. Some people run from session to session; others skip a session and spend time schmoozing in the hallway. Learning takes place wherever learners can be found.
- Do not interrupt. Be respectful of others’ opinions.
- Embrace Limmuditude. Take a moment to become familiar with Limmud’s Core Values.